Friday, May 29, 2009

working 10 to 10, what a way to not make a living

First full day off of work since I started the longest/biggest letter (18" x 24", approximately 1800 letters) for the series and I've already put a good 4, 5 hours into it. And finally, I decided to put my wrist brace on. It slows me down, but it doesn't stop me. And fine, I'm old enough to try to take care of myself.

Here's a photo, because it's awesome.

Photobucket


I'm determined to finish this piece today. It's called "Exit Strategy." Or "Exit Strategy I" because most likely (if I like the way it looks) there will be several more of these in the same dimension.

and, FUCK YOU CARPAL TUNNEL!

Thank you though, Life for making tragedy as beautiful as any other Beauty you've got in you.



Edit- Sunday 4:00 p.m. FINISHED. Finally. Turns out it takes way more than 12 hours to do a letter this size. Good to know. (Horrible photo...)

Photobucket


more "Passive Aggressive Love Notes and Other Unmentionable Thoughts"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whouaa you're so talented, this one inspires me a lot!

Do you Sell?