Friday, July 18, 2008

Anaïsm applied to Life-

Photobucket

"At times I do feel like a snail who has lost his shell. I have to learn to live without it. But when I stand still, I feel claustrophobia of the soul, and must maintain a vast switchboard with an expanded universe, the international life, Paris, Mexico, New York, the United Nations, the artist world. The African jungle seems far less dangerous than complete trust in one love, than a place where one's housework is more important than one's creativity."

-Anaïs Nin


I'm going to buy tickets for Paris ASAP. Then I'm going to somewhat reasonably (by that I mean through my reasoning which means unreasonable to some but to me really it means just do as I dream it) set plan for the other 3 tentative trips to Argentina, Italy and back to Spain within the next year. Thank god sometimes I'm so easily influenced by amazing, inspiring souls.

No comments: