Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Actor/ Model Musician

Lukas Haas, better known as an actor, well I like his music. He was in a band called "Bunny" with fellow actor/director Vincent Gallo. I also enjoy Vincent Gallo's music. So much in fact his songs "Honey Bunny" "Lonely Boy" and "Somewhere Place" is in one of my cherished iPod playlist called "Pretentious Junkies" along with Pete Doherty. Pete Doherty's music I also love quite a bit. Especially his acoustic stuff. Every now and then though I can get down rocking to some Babyshambles.

Lukas is releasing a solo album in the Spring. It's true I'm just a sucker for singer songwriters. I'd like to think for good singer songwriters.

Here's Lukas singing his song "Shooting Star" looking all good with his buzzed head, scruffy face, leather jacket and big ears.



Lukas Haas MySpace

No comments: