Saturday, February 2, 2008

MAKING HAPPY I one human life

I have been going to this beautiful photo blog for now 2 or some years. I forget how I stumbled upon it, but I am thankful that I found it. I am not so consistant on going to the site. Days pass, months pass. But when I find myself pondering beauty, when I find myself wanting to touch beauty, I remember there is a place I can go to indulge my eyes, where rest of the senses can not help but to follow. In those moments, I know to go here.

Every photograph is so delicate, subtle, and haunting regardless of the subject matter. Fragile and powerful both exist harmoniously without any strain or struggle. Every subject in the photo seems to have the name Beauty, or is possessed by Her which is quite a lucky thing to be.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



MAKING HAPPY

No comments: