Saturday, January 19, 2008

about time

Well I've decided I should start a blog.

What better time than now? (11:37 p.m.)

what better place than here? (Culver City, CA)


I can't find my camera. When I do, I'd like to post a photo of the painting I'm working on. I like it.

I also, like California. And I also, don't really miss Chicago. Liking California came as a shock to me, not missing Chicago? Even a bigger shock. I do love the city, she's a beauty, but I don't long for it like I always used to every time I've left her. I know the city will always be there for me and right now that's good enough. I do miss my parents. I miss of course a handful of other folks. I like people alright. But Love is what matters and I've learned loving everyone is not the way to go. And I really don't love everyone and I, love that. It's so real. So I miss the ones I Love. The rest is all the same every city I go to. That's a bit scary, but reassuring as well.

Los Angeles is still a stranger to me. Completely. And will remain one even by the time I leave after my three month stay. But...I think I want to come back to become friends with it. Like a friend I love a lot.

It's 11:42 now.

I'm still in Culver City, CA.


Cheers.

No comments: