Sunday, January 20, 2008

We've got mad intuition...

I just went to Emily White's website and was pleasantly surprised to see it with a new look that is just fantastic and well designed. Her music over the years has definitely grown and it's good to see she is putting forth the effort in all realms including a much more sophisticated site.

Emily's a singer songwriter from Memphis, residing and working mostly in Chicago. She is, my bestfriend, but I met her for the first time after she performed a set and I was completely mezmerized by her voice, her songs. I may, or may not have stalked her soon after. I was first a fan, her being one of the greatest souls and becoming a bestfriend was just an added bonus (well a BIG bonus.)

Be sure to check out track number two while you're on her site called "Mad Intuition." How's this for a little shameless pride- it's about me, well about us, conversations we've had. My favorite line's got to be "she's always right." It's always good to see a taurus knowing their place with a virgo : ) (That's not really my favorite line. I swear!)

She tours every year and plays regularly in Chicago. I highly highly recommend checking to see if she is playing in your city. She puts on a great live show. I personally love all the jokes, stories she tells between songs.

Photobucket


Emily White offical website

No comments: